"Welcome one another, therefore, just as Christ has welcomed you, for the glory of God." - Romans 15:7
Through this web site, we are pleased to be able to introduce you to that same worship and fellowship as it is expressed in the life of our Parish. If you are a new member of our parish, or are considering membership, these web pages will acquaint you with what our parish offers to those who give it support and sustenance; to those who already belong to the church, we hope they will provide you with the assurance that your sacrificial offerings are received with profound respect, and are utilized to maximum effectiveness. They will, in any case, enable you to make the informed decisions that are necessary for a meaningful relationship with your church!
St Elizabeth Greek Orthodox Church is a small but thriving church that has been increasing in numbers quite rapidly. We are happy and proud to serve the religious needs of Orthodox Christian families of many nationalities and of the Orthodox Christian students of the
Monthly Service Schedule
- Saturday, October 6th; Vespers at 7:00 PM
- Sunday, October 7th; Orthros at 9:00 AM; Divine Liturgy 10:00 AM
- Sunday, October 14th; Orthros at 9:00 AM; Divine Liturgy 10:00 AM
- Saturday, October 20th; Vespers at 7:00 PM
- Sunday, October 21st; Orthros at 9:00 AM; Divine Liturgy 10:00 AM
- Monday, October 22nd; Orthros at 7:00 PM; The Ancient Divine Liturgy 8:00 PM
- Thursday, October 25th; Orthros at 7:00 PM; Divine Liturgy 8:00 PM
- Saturday, October 27th; Vespers at 7:00 PM
- Sunday, October 28th; Orthros 9:00 AM; Divine Liturgy 10:00 AM
- Wednesday, October 31st; Orthos 7:00 PM; Divine Liturgy 8:00 PM
- Saturday, November 3rd; Vespers 7:00 PM
Gainesville Greek Festival
- Saturday Oct. 6th 10:00AM to 9:00PM
- Sunday Oct. 7th 11:00AM to 7:00PM
Presiding Priest - Father Romanos Galben Phone: (305) 333-0605 or email@example.com
Sundays: Orthros (Matins): 9:00 AM | Divine Liturgy: 10:00 AM
Saturday's Vesper Service is held every Saturday at 7:00PM.
Please contact the Church office at (352) 371-7258 for any additional information.