- Divine Liturgy, Sundays at 10:00 am
- Sunday school immediately following the Holy Communion
- Fellowship hour following the Liturgy
Additional services include:
- Christmas Eve, 7:30 pm
- Akathist Hymn, fifth Friday of the Lent
- Daily services during Holy Week, beginning Palm Sunday and culiminating with the Resurrection Service on Holy Saturday night
- Agape Service on Easter Sunday
A Holy Week schedule is available in the month just prior to Easter
You and your needs
St Elizabeth Greek Orthodox Church is a small but thriving church that has been increasing in numbers quite rapidly. We are happy and proud to serve the religious needs of Orthodox Christian families of many nationalities and of the Orthodox Christian students of the University of Florida and the Santa Fe Community College.
To better serve our parishioners we need to know who they are and what their needs are. To better plan and provide for these needs (such as a nursery, present and future Sunday school classes and teachers, playground size and equipment, adult education classes, needs of our senior citizens, homebound elderly and others who need transportation to and from the church, visits by the priest to hospitals, number of pews and chairs in church, size and facilities for socializing after church, assignment and use of space in the soon to be built Community Center, approximate numbers of weddings, baptisms, funerals, memorials, etc.), we need to know a few things about each one of us and our families attending services in and using the services of the church.