Patriarchate, Archdiocese & Metropolis Websites
- Ecumenical Patriarchate of Constantinople [www.patriarchate.org]
- Greek Orthodox Archdiocese of America [www.goarch.org]
- Greek Orthodox Metropolis of Boston [boston.goarch.org]
- Our Faith [www.goarch.org/ourfaith/]
- Department of Religious Education of the Greek Orthodox Archdioce of America [www.goarch.org/archdiocese/departments/religioused]
- Great Lent, Holy Week, and Pascha Website [lent.goarch.org]
- Orthodox Marketplace [www.orthodoxmarketplace.com]
- Holy Cross Bookstore [store.holycrossbookstore.com]
Audio and Video Resources
- Live Video Broadcasts [www.goarch.org/multimedia/live]
- Orthodox Christian Network (OCN) [www.myocn.net]
- Ancient Faith Radio [www.ancientfaith.com]
Children and Online Safety
Parent’s guide to Internet safety published by the FBI.
Site for helping protect children online. Contains safety tools and ways to report cybercrime and abuse.
Deatils of the 1998 Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act and what parents should look for with sites directed to children.
Internet content rating association with a free filter for parents to help protect childrent from content on the Internet.
Child safety web site from Microsoft that provides guidelines to help improve your family’s web security in four easy steps.
Kids’ Online Resources: A site with links to a comprehensive set of sites.
Simple tips on helping your children learn how to be safe on the Internet.
List of kid’s rules for online safety.
The National Center for Missing and ExploitedChildren with links to a child pornography fact sheet and the cybertipline for reporting online sexual exploitation.
An interactive, educational safety resource to teach kids and teens how to stay safer on the Internet.NetSmartz combines the newest technologies available and the most current information to create high-impact educational activities that are well received by even the most tech-savvy kids
An online resource to help parents and guardians better protect their children from online sexual exploitation.
Slightly dated but excellent general article from USA today that provides age-specific tips and resources for helping parents keep their children, teens, and young adults safe online.
The Cellular Telecommunications and Internet Association represents all sectors of wireless communications. The CTIA is the voice of the wireless industry - representing its members in the Executive Branch, FCC, Congress and local levels.
2nd Thursday after Pascha; The Holy Hieromartyr Paphnutius; George the Confessor; Tryphon, Patriarch of Constantinople; Martyrs Emmanuel, Theodore, George, Michael and the other George of Samothrace; Aelphege the Hieromartyr of Canterbury